Jpop Recommend #62 366 nichi by HY

366日 366 nichi

HY


Released in April 2008 as one of the songs recorded in the album "HeartY", this song was used as a theme song in a movie, "赤い糸 (Akai Ito), a red thread".  It was a song about a woman who can't forget her ex-boyfriend.  

Although the story is very sad love story, you can enjoy HY's lead vocal, Izumi Nakasone's beautiful and powerful voice.  The title, "366日(366-nichi), 366 days" means that she likes her ex-boyfriend so much 365 days aren't enough.  She wrote this lyrics based on the letter she received from one of her fans.      







Covered by Solidemo 


☆Jpop recommend backnumber list☆

Please visit my Amazon.jp shop for more CD/music sheet/band score!



Japanese
Japanese pronunciation
English translation

それでも   いい それでも  いい と 思える   恋  だった
Soredemo ii    soredemo ii   to omoeru koi datta
For all that it's worth it.  It was a love I thought it is worth everything  
戻れない   と  知ってても    繋がって     いたくて
Modorenai to shittetemo tsunagatte itakute
Knowing that we can't go back, still I wanted to be connected to you
初めて    こんな   気持ち  に なった
Hajimete konna kimochi ni natta
It was the first time I felt this way
たま   に しか  会う 事   出来なく   なって
Tama ni shika au koto dekinaku natte
Chances of seeing you became less often
口      約束        は  当たり前  それでも  いい から……
Kuchi yakusoku wa atarimae soredemo ii    kara
So many broken promises but I don't mind if you could only...


叶い   も   しない この  願い

Kanai mo shinai kono negai
A hopeless wish that will never come true
あなた が また    私       を  好き  に  なる
Anata ga mata watashi wo suki ni naru
The wish that you will love me again
そんな    儚い    私         の 願い
Sonna hakanai watashi no negai
That forlorn wish of mine
今日   も  あなた に 会いたい
Kyou mo anata ni   aitai
I'm dying to see you again today


それでも   いい それでも   いい と  思えた   恋 だった

Soredemo ii     soredemo ii   to omoeta koi datta
For all that it's worth it.  It was a love I thought it was worth everything 
いつしか   あなた は 会う 事    さえ  拒んで   きて
Itsushika anata wa au   koto sae kobande kite
Soon you came to reject even to see me
一人  に  なる と  考えて      しまう
Hitori ni naru to kangaete shimau
When I'm alone I can't help but to think
あの   時    私      忘れたら     よかった の?
Ano toki watashi wasuretara yokatta no?
Should I try to forget you back then?
でも     この    涙      が  答え   でしょう?
Demo kono namida ga kotae desyou?
But these tears are the answer, aren't they?
心        に  嘘  は  つけない
Kokoro ni uso wa tsukenai
I can't lie to my heart


恐い    くらい 覚えて  いるの

Kowai kurai oboete iruno
So frighteningly, I still remember 
あなた  の 匂い や しぐさ     や  全て    を
Anata no nioi   ya shigusa ya subete wo
your scent, your habit and everything
おかしい でしょう? そう 言って 笑って    よ
Okashii desyou?  sou itte    waratte yo
Isn't it funny? Please say so and laugh with me
別れて     いる のに  あなた の  事   ばかり
Wakarete iru  noni  anata no koto bakari
Even after we broke up, I kept thinking of you


恋  が  こんな に 苦しい   なんて

Koi ga konna ni kurushii nante
Love would bring so much pain
恋  が  こんな に 悲しい    なんて
Koi ga konna ni kanashii nante
Love would bring so much heartache
思わなかったの      本気  で  あなた を  思って   知った
Omowanakattano honki de anata wo omotte shitta
I didn't know that.  I learned it only after I truly loved you


恐い    くらい 覚えて  いるの

Kowai kurai oboete iruno
So frighteningly, I still remember 
あなた  の 匂い や しぐさ     や  全て    を
Anata no nioi   ya shigusa ya subete wo
your scent, your habit and everything
おかしい でしょう? そう 言って 笑って    よ
Okashii desyou?  sou itte    waratte yo
Isn't it funny? Please say so and laugh with me
別れて     いる のに  あなた の  事   ばかり
Wakarete iru  noni  anata no koto bakari
Even after we broke up, I kept thinking of you



あなた は  私         の 中    の   忘れられぬ     人    

Anata wa watashi no naka no wasurerarenu hito 
You are the one I can't get rid of my heart
全て     捧げた     人
subete sasageta hito
The man I devoted everything
もう  二度  と  戻れなくても
Mou nido to modorenakutemo
Even though we can't be together again forever
今   は  ただ  あなた…あなた の 事     だけ で
Ima wa tada anata... anata no koto dake de
Only you for now, I only think about you
あなた の 事    ばかり
Anata no koto bakari
I only think about you

☆Jpop recommend backnumber list☆


Please visit my Amazon.jp shop for more CD/music sheet/band score!

Comments

  1. I love hearing her song this beautiful song with INI's Kyosuke. Absolutely heart-wrenching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving a nice comment! I believe that learning the meaning of the lyrics is a way to appreciate the song and comparing other singers' interpretation of the song is also very good way to appreciate it more. I must try listening to Kyosuke's version. Thank you for your recommendation!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated. Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!