Jpop Recommend #293 Remember Me by MAN WITH A MISSION

Remember Me

MAN WITH A MISSION


Released in June 2019, this song the band's 10th single.  Known also as "マンウィズ, Manwiz", or "Wolf band", this unique band offers not only unique figures but serious music.  This song is used for the drama, "ラジエーションハウス~放射線科の診断レポート~, Radiation House".
They've been active in performing overseas so you might find a ticket to their live performance someday near your city.

Their music are so ear-catching and addictive.  If you like their song, please try other songs like "Fly Again" "Hey Now" and "Memories"








Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!


Lyrics
Japanese
Japanese pronunciation
English translation


Light the truth together

Find it out remember 

あの 日 約束        を   信じて 
ano hi yakusoku wo shinjite
Believing the promise of that day
ずっと 時    を   重ねて    きた 
zutto  toki wo kasanete kita
I've spent days in the past

そう  君   だけ  の     夢   や  希望 
sou kimi dake no yume ya kibou 
Yes, the dreams or hopes only for you
決して     消えさせや しない ため 
kesshite kiesaseya shinai tame
I won't let it disappear
誰か      を   救う   その  強さ       も 
dareka wo sukuu sono tsuyosa mo 
The strength to save someone
戸惑い       嘆く    その   弱さ     も 
tomadoi nageku sono yowasa mo
even the confusion and weakness that you despise

今    この  時    この  場所   が   明日 を   描く  事    信じて 
ima kono toki kono basho ga asu wo egaku koto shinjite
Right now in this place will draw the future so I believe


Remember me
Whatever this result means 

Remember me
We’re living in a split screen 


Remember me
Along again you will see, will see, will see, with me




Light the truth together

何かそう届きそうな気がした
nanika sou todoki souna ki ga shita
I felt like it can reach somehow

Find it out remember
こんな  星     の   夜   は きっと
konna hoshi no yoru wa kitto
on a starry night like this, I bet
ランタン を   灯し
lantarn wo tomoshi 
Light the lantern
暗闇         に  道標             照らし  出し
kurayami ni michishirube terashi-dashi
Shine the road sign in darkness

Find it out remember
夢       抱き  叫んで   いた
yume idaki sakende ita
I hold on to that dream and cried

Light the truth and shine your life



僕      が  生きる 今日  その  意味  を
boku ga ikiru    kyou sono imi wo 
The meaning of my daily life
ただ  この  手 で   掴む       まで
tada kono te de tsukamu made
until the day I grasp the meaning with my hand
ほんの   僅かな       後悔   も
honno wazukana koukai mo 
Even the slightest regrets
残さず        歩き  続けて      行く
nokosazu aruki-tsuzukete iku
I leave nothing behind and keep on walking
誰か    の   大切       な   笑顔 が
dareka no taisetsu na egao ga
So that previous smiles of someone
あるべき 場所   に  ある ため に
arubeki basho ni aru tame ni 
should remain in a place where it should be 
 
いろんな 色 や    形     匂い
ironna   iro ya katachi nioi
Different colors, shapes and scents
1つ       も 見落とさぬ  様  に
hitotsu mo miotosanu you ni
Not to miss out single one of them

Remember me
Whatever this result means

Remember me
We're living in a split screen

Remember me
Along again you will see, will see, will see, with me
 




Light the truth together
たった  1つ     の    真実     を     掴む      まで
tatta   hitotsu no shinjitsu wo tsukamu made
Until the time when we can have the one and only truth


Find it out remember
手  を   伸ばし     走っていく ずっと

te wo nobashi hashitteiku   zutto 
We will stretch our hands and keep on running forever

約束         の  日々 を
yakusoku no hibi wo 
The days we promised
何故か  そう  信じられる  気 が  した
nazeka sou shinjirareru ki ga shita
without any reason, I felt like I could believe that

Find it out remember
願い     叶う   時    まで
negai kanau toki made
Till the day when my wish comes true

Light the truth and shine your life

Light the truth together

Find it out remember







Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!



Comments