Jpop Recommend #323 Utsukushiku moeru mori by Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra

美しく燃える森 Utsukushiku moeru mori

東京スカパラダイスオーケストラ
Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra


Released in February 2002, this song is the band's 22nd single.  This ska band known as "ska para", often invites lead vocal by each song.  For this song, they collaborated with 奥田 民生, Tamio Okuda, a vocal of UNICORN and popular singer-song-writer. 
His strong voice matches well with bouncy ska rhythm and the tune keep repeating in my head.






Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!



Lyrics
Japanese
Japanese pronunciation
English translation


戸惑い     纏って   飛んだ
tomadoi matotte tonda 
Putting on a puzzled gesture, it flied
鮮やかな      蝶    を   独り 
azayakana chou wo hitori
alone by myself that vivid butterfly
静か      に 見つめてた
shizuka ni mitsumeteta
I watched in silence
悲しみを連れて
kanashimi wo tsurete
together with a sorrow
出口        無くして    森   の    入口
deguchi nakushite mori no iriguchi
I'm at the entrance of a forest without any clue of exit


絡み       付く    寂しさ   で    格好   つかないで    迷っていた よ
karami-tsuku sabishisa de kakkou tsukanaide mayotteta yo
I was at a loss not knowing what to do with persisting loneliness
束ねた     譜面     を   開き
tabaneta fumen wo hiraki
Opening a binded music sheet
不慣れ  な 手つき   で Woh
funare na tetsuki de
looked totally amature

奏でた      ピアノ から  聞こえて くる のは
kanadeta piano kara kikoete   kuru nowa
I played the piano and it sounded like
呼び   止める  声   出掛け   の  "さよなら"
yobi-tomeru koe dekake no "sayonara"
a voice to stop me and "sayonara" when I left


かけて  ゆく   月    の   夜
kakete yuku tsuki no yoru
The night with a changing moon
変わり   行く  数字   見つめる     君   に
kawari-yuku suuji mitsumeru kimi ni
You were looking at the figures ever changing
火 を つけて     森    の   中    飛べなく   なる   蝶
hi wo tsukete mori no naka tobenaku naru chou
so I put on fire and into the woods Butterfly won't fly any more
見つめて    酔い 痴れて いよう か
mitsumete yoi-shirete iyou ka
Should I watch them and got drunk like a fool?


帰ろう と せず  に はなそう  と しない
kaerou to sezu ni hanasou to shinai
It won't come back nor it won't let me go
終わり 待つ  夜    と  この   美しい        森
wari matsu yoru to kono utsukushii mori
On this night that waits for the ending and this beautiful forest


ひとつ   だけ 見えて いた
hitotsu dake miete ita
The only thing I saw
夜空     の        星屑  目指して    行く よ
yozora no hoshikuzu mezashite iku yo
to the stardust on a night sky I will go for it
目     隠し     で   森   の   中
me-kakushi de mori no naka
Into the woods with my eyes closed
戻らない      旅  に   出掛けて  君   を   忘れよう    か?
modoranai tabi ni dekakete kimi wo wasureyou ka?
Should I forget you by going on a trip with no return
止められない  時   を    迷わず       焦がしてく 
tomerarenai toki wo mayowazu kogashiteku
Scorch the unstoppable time without hesitation
炎       で   燃やし     尽くして   くれ
honoo de moyashi-tsukushite kure
Burn it all with the fire
Ah Ah 


Please visit my Amazon.jp shop for more CD/music sheet/band score!

Comments