Jpop Recommend #336 Caffeine by Kiiro Akiyama

Caffeine

秋山 黄色 Akiyama Kiiro



This song is in his first album, "
From DROPOUT" released in March 2020.
His other song, "Monologue" was used as a theme song for the drama, "10 no himitsu" but I like this song better.






Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!



Japanese
Japanese pronunciation
English translation

もう  何回    うずくまって  しまったか
Mou nankai uzukumatte shimattaka
How many times did I scrunch down? 
覚えて  いない   位    には
oboete inai   kurai niwa
It happened too many times to remember
切ない    匂い   覚え  過ぎたん だ
setsunai nioi oboe-sugitan da
I remembered too much of that heart-aching smell
排水口       なだれ    込んだ    心       の    中身        達
haisuikou nadare-konda kokoro no nakami-tachi
Things hidden in my heart were flown into the drain


シンク に  レモネード 零した         次    の   夜    が
sink    ni lemonade koboshita tsugi no yoru ga 
The next night I spilled lemonade into the sink
koboshita
目  を   閉じ 開けた 時   には
me wo toji aketa toki niwa
when I closed my eyes and opened again
すぐ    傍      まで   顔    を  見せて  いる
sugu soba made kao wo misete iru
it showed its face so close

叶わない      思い   の     類   が
kanawanai omoi no tagui ga 
The thoughts that were never realized 
バスルーム の  ノブ   を 落として
bathroom no knob wo otoshite
dropped the knob on the bathroom
一人  に  慣れた   最近    を   まだ   叫んでる
hitori ni nareta saikin wo mada sakender
I still yell the recent days of being accustomed to be alone

最後   の  お願い  を   聞いて おくれ
saigo no onegai wo kiite   okure
Please listen to my last wish
僕      の    事    を   十       秒      間   だけ  で   いい  から  教えて  よ
boku no koto wo jyuu-byou kan dake de   ii   kara oshiete yo
Tell me about myself just for 10 seconds 

もう   何回      一人  で  死んで   しまった  か
mou nankai hitori de shinde shimatta ka
How many times had I died alone?
覚えて  ない  位     には
oboete nai kurai niwa
It happened too many times to remember
切ない     匂い 苦し       過ぎたんだ
setsunai nioi kurushi sugitanda
Heartbreaking smell was too bitter
枕           の   上   倒れこんだ    心         の  灯      たち
makura no ue taorekonda kokoro no akari tachi
the light of my heart that fell down on the pillow
akari tachi


子供         が 永遠  笑って   いる ような  純粋     な    事     では
kodomo ga eien waratte iru youna jyunsui na koto dewa
It is not as pure as children's  everlasting laughter
消せない  病気      隠し      過ぎたん だ 
kesenai byouki kakushi-sugitan da
It can't be erased but you tried to  hide the illness for too long
その      幸せ        包み        込んだ    後ろ   の    歪み        達 
sono shiawase tsutsumi-konda ushiro no yugami-tachi
the distorted things on the back that wraps that happiness

シンク に  レモネード 流した        はず  の   夜    が
sink    ni lemonade nagashita hazu no yoru ga
The night when I spilled lemonade in the sink
yoga 
空っぽ    の    僕      を  笑う      ような  疼き  で    瞳       が  冷える
karappo no boku wo warau youna uzuki de hitomi ga hieru
Eyes get colder with the sharp pain of being laughed at my emptiness 


何     も    かも    揃えた   世界   が    「必ず」     に  クロス を 掛けた
nani mo kamo soroeta sekai ga "kanarazu" ni cross wo kaketa
the world that has it all crossed the "definitely"
一人   で  泣いた  現実       は  狂って   いなくて
hitori de naita genjitsu wa kurutte inakute
the reality in which I cried alone hasn't gone insane


最期 の     お願い  を  聞いて おくれ  僕     の     事   を
saigo no onegai wo kiite   okure boku no koto wo 
Please listen to my last wish, if you will cut me through
切り 開いて いいから   皆   同じ      物      を   流して
kiri-hiraite iikara    mina onaji mono wo nagashite
that's OK if everyone will spill the same thing


シンク に レモネード 
sink    ni lemonade
in the sink lemonade
零した 
koboshita
I spilled





Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!

Comments