Jpop Recommend #363 Yoru to uso by HANCE

  

夜と嘘 Yoru to uso

HANCE



Released in September 2020, this song is his debut single.  Even this is a new song, it sounds somewhat nostalgic and familiar.  




Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!

Lyrics
Japanese
Japanese pronunciation
English translation

せわしない  日々 
sewashinai hibi
Busy days
いつも   足   を 取られて 
itsumo ashi wo torarete
always I stumble
夜     を 越えて いく
yoru wo koete iku
to get over the night

曲がった 答え    合わせる  の 
magatta kotae-awaseru no 
Twisted answer I match 
君     を   繋ぎ     とめる   ため
kimi wo tsunagi-tomeru tame
to keep you with me

ガラガラ   壊れて    いく  二人   並んだ   日 
garagara kowarete iku futari naranda hi
The day we stand together is breaking apart now
昨日    まで  の   嘘 と  消えて いく
kinou made no uso to kiete  iku
It disappears with the lie from yesterday

ガラガラ   壊れて    いく   肌   の  ぬくもり   が 
garagara kowarete iku hada no nukumori ga
The warmth of skin is breaking apart now
重なる      事      忘れて     消えて いく
kasanaru koto wasurete  kiete   iku
It disappears without realizing how to touch each other

コーヒー  飲み  ながら  ふと  想い  出した 
coffee     nomi nagara futo omoi-dashita 
With a sip of coffee I just remember
雨    に 濡れた   まま
ame ni nureta mama
as I wet in rain

震える   肩    を  抱き   寄せて 
furueru kata wo daki-yosete
Drawing shivering shoulder closer
もう   戻れ    ない と
mou modore nai to
thinking that I can't go back any more

目   を  閉じて 聴こえて くる 
me wo tojite  kikoete   kuru
As I close my eyes I start to hear
子守      唄  の  ような  優しい     声
komori-uta no youna yasashii koe
gentle voice like a lullaby





Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!

Comments