Jpop Recommend #373 Dry flower by Yuuri

ドライフラワー Dry flower

優里 Yuuri


Released in October 2020, this song is his 2nd single.  This song was released only by online music streaming.  I happened to hear his song in "First Take" channel and instantly liked it.  I hope you'll like it, too.
 

In the lyrics, the phrase, "全部     全部 嫌い  じゃない の" was very indirect way of confessing the love.  In translation, "Everything, everything, I don't hate about you"  that is to say "I like everything about you". 



First Take version



Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!


Lyrics
Japanese
Japanese pronunciation
English translation

多分、 私         じゃ なくて いい ね
tabun watashi jya  nakute ii   ne
Maybe it doesn't have to be me
余裕    の  ない  二人   だったし
yoyuu no nai   futari dattashi
We both had little capacity
気付けば   喧嘩   ばっかり して さ
kizukeba kenka bakkari shite sa
I noticed that we were always quarrelling
ごめん  ね
gomen ne
Sorry


ずっと 話そう  と   思ってた
zutto hanasou to omotteta
I've been meaning to tell you
きっと 私       たち  合わない ね
kitto watashi-tachi awanai ne
I guess we don't go well together
二人  きり しか いない 部屋  で さ
futari kiri shika inai   heya de sa
In a room with just the two of us
貴方   ばかり    話して   いた よ ね
anata bakari hanashite ita yo ne
You were the only one talking


もし    いつか  何処か  で 会えたら
moshi itsuka dokoka de aetara
If someday we meet again somehwere
今日  の   事   を  笑って    くれる  かな
kyou no koto wo waratte kureru kana
Will you laugh over the things happened today?
理由  も   ちゃんと 話せない   けれど
riyuu mo chanto hanasenai keredo
I can't explain the reason well but
貴方   が   眠った      後  に 泣く    の は  嫌
anata ga nemuttta ato ni naku  no wa iya
I don't want to cry after you sleep


声   も   顔   も   不器用    な  とこ  
koe mo kao mo bukiyou na toko mo
Your voice, face or not being smart but clumsy 
全部     全部 嫌い  じゃない の
zenbu zenbu kirai jyanai    no
Everything Everything I don't hate about you
ドライフラワー みたい
dry flower       mitai
Like a dried flower
君     と の 日々 も  きっと きっと きっと きっと
kimi to no hibi mo kitto   kitto   kitto    kitto 
The days with you will be.. I'm sure
色  褪せる
iro aseru
the color will fade away



多分、君      じゃなくて よかった
tabun kimi jyanakute yokatta
Maybe I'm glad that I'm not with you anymore
もう    泣かされる こと  も ない し
mou nakasareru koto mo nai shi
I don't have to cry no more
「私        ばかり」なんて  言葉    も なくなった
"watashi bakari" nante kotoba mo nakunatta
There is no words like "why am I the only one who suffer"



あんな に 悲しい       別れ   でも
anna  ni  nakashii wakare demo
Even the parting was so sad
時間   が たてば    忘れてく
jikan ga tateba wasureteku
As the time passes it will be forgotten
新しい    人    と   並ぶ    君    は
atarashii hito to narabu kimi wa 
When I imagine you standing with someone new
ちゃんと うまく やれて いる の  かな
chanto  umaku yarete iru no kana
I wonder you are doing well this time


もう  顔   も  見たく  ない から さ
mou kao mo mitaku nai kara sa
I don't want to see your face any more
変  に  連絡      して  こない で ほしい
hen ni renraku shite konai de hoshii
Don't call me in strange occasions
都合     が いい のは    変わって ないんだ ね
tsugou ga ii     nowa kawatte nainda   ne
You don't change a bit being selfish and all
でも    無視    できず に  また   少し     返事
demo mushi dekizu ni mata sukoshi henji 
but I can't ignore and reply short messages



声   も   顔    も   不器用   な  とこ も
koe mo kao mo bukiyou na toko mo 
Your voice, face or not being smart but clumsy 
多分    今   も 嫌い じゃない の
tabun ima mo kirai jyanai   no
I guess I don't hate about you even now
ドライフラワー みたく
dry flower      mitaku
Like a dried flower
時間   が 経てば
jikan ga tateba
As the time passes
きっと きっと きっと きっと 色  褪せる
kitto    kitto kitto    kitto    iro aseru
I'm sure the color will fade away


月      灯り に   魔物      が  揺れる
tsuki-akari ni mamono ga yureru 
Under the moon light Demon swings
きっと 私       も  どうか  してる
kitto watashi mo douka shiteru 
Maybe I'm going insane
暗闇        に  色彩     が  浮かぶ
kurayami ni shikisai ga ukabu
In the darkness colors come to mind


赤   黄 藍 色 が  胸      の   奥
aka ki ai iro ga mune no oku
Red, Yellow, Indigo blue are at the bottom of my heart
ずっと 貴方  の   名前    を  呼ぶ
zutto anata no namae wo yobu
they kept calling your name
好き と いう 気持ち
suki to iu    kimochi 
The feeling of liking you
また   香る
mata kaoru
smells sweet again



声    も   顔  も   不器用    な  とこ  も
koe mo kao mo bukiyou na toko mo 
Your voice, face or not being smart but clumsy 
全部      全部 大嫌い  だよ
zenbu zenbu daikirai dayo 
Everything, everything I hate them all
まだ   枯れない   花   を
mada karenai hana wo 
The flower yet to dry out
君    に 添えて さ
kimi ni soete sa
I dedicate to you
ずっと ずっと ずっと ずっと
zutto zutto    zutto zutto 
forever and ever
抱えて   よ
kakaete yo
hold it




Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this useful information, I will regularly follow your blog.Excellent post, thanks for sharing, it’s indeed very helpful for new blogger like me

    dried flowers online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving a nice comment. I'm happy to hear yhat you like my blog. I try to post a new song and its translation every Saturday. I hope you'll check my other posts!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated. Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!