Jpop Recommend #438 ad meliora by THE CHARM PARK

ad meliora

THE CHARM PARK


Released in April 2020, this song is his 11th single.  This song was used as an ending song for TV anime series, "Fruits Basket".  "ad meliora" is Latin words meaning "towards better things". 

I listen to this song when I need to relax and clear my mind.  Spring has come and Sakura is gone.  Even though spring weather is bound to change from day to day, I was able to find a perfect time to enjoy "お花見, ohanami", a little picnic under cherry trees.  I hope you also had a good start of spring season in your place.

If you like his song, please try his other songs like:

#397 Imperfection by THE CHARM PARK
Refreshing sound that will  shake off your gloomy mood
Recommended to listen on your way to work


Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!


<Lyrics>
Japanese
Japanese pronunciation
English translation

また   ここから  歩き   始めれば    良い
mata kokokara aruki hajimereba ii
You can start walking from here again
消えそうな  傷跡     が   示して     いる
kiesouna   kizuato ga shimeshite iru 
fading scars show
手 に  届き  そうな   遥か    未来   も 
te ni todoki souna haruka mirai mo 
distant future that seems within your reach
どこか    懐かしい    匂い が   する よ
dokoka natsukashii nioi ga  suru yo 
will smell somewhat familiar


共     に  行ければ
tomo ni ikereba 
If we can go together

今    自分  に 出来る こと が    何も     なくても
ima jibun ni dekiru koto ga nanimo nakutemo 
Even if there is nothing you can do right now
精一杯   生きて いこう それ だけ  で   良い
seiippai ikite    ikou     sore dake de  ii
let's live up your days in full might  That is all you need to do
それ  でも    このまま      眠りたい
sore demo  konomama nemuritai 
Even so I wish I could keep sleeping 
思い   浮かぶ 笑顔  に  包まれた          青空  の   下     で
omoi ukabu egao ni tsutsumareta aozora no shita de
under the blue sky surrounded by smiles I recall in my mind
いつも  一緒  に
itsumo issho ni 
I wish we could always be together



夢      の  中     でも    探し       続けたら
yume no naka demo sagashi tsuzuketara
I wonder if I keep on searching even in my dream
答え   は  いつか  は 見つかる     の  かな
kotae wa itsuka wa mitsukaru no kana
I might find the answer someday 
寂しさ     を   優しさ     に 変えて いこう
sabishisa wo yasashisa ni kaete ikou
Let's change my loneliness into caring for others
昨日   の  僕    が   教えて    くれる よ
kinou no boku ga oshiete kureru yo 
Me from yesterday told me so



言葉     を   探して
kotoba wo sagashite 
I'm searching for words


今   この  手 に  届く     もの   は  何    も    なくても
ima kono te ni todoku mono wa nani mo nakutemo
Even if there is nothing I can have in my hand right now
精一杯   信じて   みよう それ だけ  で 良い
seiippai shinjite miyou   sore dake de ii
let's have strong faith  That is all you need to do
それでも    あなた を 守りたい
soredemo anata wo mamoritai
Even so I want to protect you
春    を   歌う  日差し  に 包まれた         青空     の  下    で
haru wo utau hizashi ni tsutsumareta aozora no shita de
under the blue sky surrounded by sunshine singing of spring
青空     の   下    で  いつも  一緒  に
aozora no shita de itsumo issho ni 
under the blue sky,  always being together





Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!




Comments

  1. Relaxing melody, heart-warming lyrics, what a song for tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving the comment. I'm happy to know that you liked this song. Yes, I agree with you that at a time like this, we need a song as beautiful and soothing as this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed so, and we also need more bloggers like yourself. Ty!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated. Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!