Jpop Recommend #408 Circle by Mrs GREEN APPLE

Circle

Mrs GREEN APPLE


Released in October 2019, this song is one of the songs recorded in their 4th album, "ATTITUDE".  
The song is quite different from the other song I recommended you at the beginning of summer, #401 青と夏 Ao to Natsu by Mrs. GREEN APPLE
That song was energetic and filled with joy of summer.

The lyrics can be interpreted in many ways, but I thought this is the song about circling of life or reincarnation.  A part of the lyrics depicts the scene  from the baby's view before they are born.  Don't be sad if you lost someone dear to  you.  If you have special bond, they might find you again in another circle of life...

The lead vocal and the song writer, Motoki Ohmori is a very talented artist.  He recently debuted as a solo singer in "Midnight" and his dance performance caught great attention. 






Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!


Lyrics
Japanese
Japanese pronunciation
English translation


生まれて  目覚めて
umarete mezamete
Born into life and wake up
今日  は「ここ  から」
kyou wa "koko kara"
Today starts "from here"
宇宙    で 聞いた 様 な
uchuu de kiita you na
Once I heard in the universe
素敵    な  もの   か どうか
suteki na mono ka douka
If it is such a wonderful thing as I heard
また   確かめ      に 来た よ
mata tashikame ni kita yo
I'm here again to check it out


愛 は  見えなくたって いい
ai wa mienakutatte  ii
It is OK if love is invisible
心       で  感じ  合えば いい
kokoro de kanji aeba   ii
Each can feel it in their heart
貴方   と いう  星    に 降り 立った の
anata to iu   hoshi ni ori-tatta    no
I landed on a planet and that was you
辿り    着いた の
tadori-tsuita no
I finally found it


透けて  は   眠って
sukete wa nemutte 
Sometimes I can see through but keep on sleeping 
今日  は「ここ   まで」
kyou wa "koko made"
For today, "it ends here"
此処  で 聞いた 様  な
koko de toita you na
It feels like I heard it somewhere before
逢いたい 人  に 会える か さ
aitai     hito ni aeru  ka sa
If I can meet someone I wish to meet
楽しみ      に してた   よ
tanoshimi ni shiteta yo
I was really looking forward to that


哀しみ       に 暮れなくて  いい
kanashimi ni kurenakute ii
Don't need to be lost in sadness
夜     は ちゃんと 寝て 欲しい
yoru wa chanto nete hoshii
I want you to sleep well at night
貴方   と いう 惑星      と  ぶつかった  のは
anata to iu   wakusei to butsukatta nowa
The fact that I collided with the planet called you
意味 が ある  でしょう
imi   ga aru deshou
There must be a reason for it



廻り       ゆく   血液    着替えて みる
mawari yuku ketsueki kigaete miru
Circling blood I try to change it to new
入り口   は  何処  か   探して    いる
iriguchi wa doko ka sagashite iru
I keep looking for the entrance
縮こまる        脳   も   喜び       抱ける
chijikomaru nou mo yorokobi idakeru
Shrinking brain can embrace joy
あぁ また   巡る
Ah    mata meguru
Ah it circles again
あぁ 貴方  と  笑う
Ah    anata to warau
Ah I would laugh with you





Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!

Comments