Jpop Recommend #487 Koukou san-nen sei by Naotaro Moriyama

高校3年生 Koukou san-nen sei

森山 直太朗 Naotaro Moriyama


Released in March 2001, this song is one of the songs recorded in his first mini-album, "直太朗, Naotaro".

March is the season for school graduation in Japan.  There are many graduation songs and I've already recommended some in this blog.  This is one of my favorite graduation songs.  It brings back the memories of my school days.

If you like this song, please try his other songs like:

#398 生きてることが辛いなら Ikiteru koto ga tsurai nara by 森山 直太朗 Naotaro Moriyama
Sincere cheer-up song (Ohenka) for those who face difficulties in life
Recommended to listen when you feel helpless

#135 愛し君へ Itoshi kimi e by 森山 直太朗 Naotaro Moriyama
Heart-aching love song
Recommended to listen when you need a prayer

#94 夏の終わり Natsu no owari by 森山 直太朗 Naotaro Moriyama
Beautiful and nostalgic summer song 
Recommended when you feel the first wind of autumn

#17 さくら(独唱) Sakura (solo)  by 森山直太朗 Natoraro Moriyama
Spring song that make you remember your graduation day
Recommended when you are graduating from school or leaving for a new start 






Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!


Lyrics
Japanese
Japanese pronunciation
English translation

授業        中    気 が   付くと    君   の  背中     いつも  見ていた
Jyugyou-chuu ki ga tsukuto kimi no senaka itsumo miteita
During classes, I always watched you from the back whenever I realize
二人  して   怒られて   立たされてた こと   も  あった ね
futari shite okorarete tatasareteta koto mo atta    ne
We were sometimes scolded and made to stand up together
―緒  に 帰る     道     触れた 手 と 手
issho ni kaeru michi fureta te to te 
On the way from the school our hands touched for a moment
高鳴る      鼓動    と 止まる  時間
takanaru kodou to tomaru jikan 
My heartbeat jumped up and the time stopped


さよなら   の 季節     が  少し      ずつ    近づいて  きてる
sayonara no kisetsu ga sukoshi zutsu chikazuite kiteru 
The season to say good-bye is nearing
会いたくて 寂しくて     何度    も   受話器    握り  しめた
aitakute   sabishiukte nando mo jyuwaki nigiri shimeta
I wanted to meet you and miss you  I grabbed the phone many times
放課後      二人   だけ の   教室
houkago futari dake no kyoushitsu
After classes, in a classroom just the two of us
静まる        世界  に 鳴り 響く    鐘     の  音   忘れ    られず に
shizumaru sekai ni nari-hibiku kane no oto wasurerarezu ni 
I still remember the bell ring in a quiet world


泣きたく  なる   程    君    を  好き だった
nakitaku naru hodo kimi wo suki datta 
I like you so much that made me want to cry
壊れる      のが   怖くて      何    も  言えず
kowareru noga kowakute nani mo iezu 
I was too afraid to break up our relationship so I couldn't say anything 

ずっと 遠く  で   君   を 見て いた
zutto tooku de kimi wo mite ita 
I've been watching you from a far
涙         が 出る   程    君    を   想って  いた
namida ga deru hodo kimi wo omotte ita 
I've been thinking of you so that the thought bring tears to my eyes
素直   に  なれない まま   時   は  過ぎて
sunao ni narenai mama toki wa sugite 
The time has passed before I can be honest with myself

ずっと 遠く で   君   を   見て  いた
zutto tooku de kimi wo mite ita 
I've been watching you from a far
鳴り   響く   鐘     心      の   奥  に
nari-hibiku kane kokoro no oku ni 
The sound of the bell still echoes at the bottom of my heart
ずっと 遠く  で 君     を  見て いた
zutto tooku de kimi wo mite ita 
I've been watching you from a far
鳴り  響く    鐘      心     の   奥  に
nari-hibiku kane kokoro no oku ni 
The sound of the bell still echoes at the bottom of my heart






Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!

Comments